You can reach us via email. We prefer to avoid using Instagram/Facebook/Text Messages, since we have found that it is easier to accidentally forget to respond or miss an order with those methods of communication.
While we’re not always available via the phone during our pick-up hours, we will do our best to take your information to call you back at a time that is better suited for us.
If you’re emailing, add us to your contacts to better avoid any of our emails ending up in spam folders.
Responses can take 24-72 hours for us to respond, we respond in order of retrieval. If your event is upcoming and requires priority attention, we will be sure to respond accordingly.
Pricing Quotes and Custom Orders:
When inquiring about a price quote or a custom order, please provide us with as much information as possible (flavor(s), guest count, alphanumeric cake style, date and time needed, colors, names, ages, any writing, photos, theme, inside or outside event etc.). For a quote inquiry, you can fill out the contact form or email us directly. If you have any pictures of what you would like, please include those but keep in mind that we do not replicate other people’s work. We can use it as a general guide when decorating your desserts.
Quotes can take anywhere from 24-72 hours for us to create, this can include any phone calls or schedule appointments. Please keep this in mind when ordering with us.
A 50% deposit fee is required to reserve the desired date and is included in the final payment. Not paying the 50% deposit fee means that date desired is still available to anyone and may not be available closer to the day of your event. Paying in full always guarantees your date is reserved and covered .Catering orders are required to be paid in full minimum 20 days in advance, or may require a non-refundable deposit to hold your date. Rushed orders require a $30 fee (orders placed 9 or less days prior to order date). You will receive an invoice that can be paid online and has your due date. Please read everything thoroughly before paying so we can make any adjustments required. Any changes made after a paid invoice may not be accepted.
We use Square for all of our credit card processing and invoicing. We do not accept PayPal and Venmo, checks are only accepted if received at least 2 weeks before your event.
Delivery only, pick ups are not available unless discussed with CEO. Any deliveries outside our normal hours may have additional fees. Delivery outside of Roanoke VA, Salem VA, or Vinton VA is an additional charge.
Changes in Orders
We understand that life happens and sometimes things to need to change with your order. We will always try to be as accommodating as possible.
For custom orders, we accept changes (flavors, fillings and some designs) for your order with 7 days’ notice before delivery date. This does not apply for wedding orders or large events or cakes with very intricate designs. This is because for some designs (such as sugar flowers or 3D characters) we may need more than 10 days in advance to start working on the decoration of your cake or have already purchased specific supplies for your desserts.
For large non-custom orders, we can accept most changes up to 4 days before your event. Any small non-custom orders, we can accept most changes up 2 days before delivery. However if we have already started production on your order, you may only be allowed a partial refund.
All changes must be handled and confirmed directly with the CEO.
For custom orders we accept cancellation up to 10 days before your pick up date or delivery. This does not include weddings, large events, or any contracted orders.
We cannot accept cancellations on last minute orders placed with less than 48 hours, or certain intricate dessert designs (highly decorated). We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if insufficient time is given, as stated above, due to costs incurred in the purchase, preparation and prioritization of the order.
Charges for cancellations will be as follows:
· In the event of an event cancellation your payment (minus any non-refundable deposits) is refundable up to 30 days prior to the scheduled event date and will be issued within 14 days of event cancellation notice.
· If your event is cancelled between 29-15 days prior to the scheduled event date a 75% refund will be issued within 14 days of event cancellation notice. You can be billed for any remain balance.
· If your event is cancelled between 14-8 days prior to the scheduled event date a 50% refund will be issued within 14 days of event cancellation notice. You can be billed for any remain balance.
· There are no refunds applicable for event cancellations within 7 days of the scheduled event date.
· If the balance is not paid in full 10 days prior to the event, this contract is null and void. Beauty and the Treats LLC will no longer assume any further responsibility.
It is entirely up to Beauty and the Treats LLC's discretion to change or otherwise offer any other options to the customer.
We take a lot of pride in all our products. All sales are final, with the exception of custom orders cancelled with sufficient notice (discussed above). In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your order, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can fix any error, and return the uneaten portion within 24 hours. Partial or full refunds are decided on a case-by-case basis, but please note that we do not provide refunds in cases where an item was prepared correctly but a flavor or texture did not meet a personal preference.
We only give refunds in accordance with the refund policies stated below.
· Due to the tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for most custom orders
· Once our staff has delivered an order and left the premise, it is considered "accepted" – we will ask to make sure that everything is correct such as the design, spelling, etc. Refunds requested due to decorating style, writing, color shade, or general design will not be honored after staff has left the delivery location. In some instances you may bring the cake back in for design adjustments but this is an additional charge if the cake has been signed for.
· All products are the responsibility of the customer once desserts are delivered and staff leaves the delivery location. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up or any time thereafter. Keep in mind that cakes/treats are very fragile and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted frosting, etc. We only give refunds in accordance with refund policies stated below.
· Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Full refunds requested due to flavor or texture after the cake has been accepted and delivered will not be honored. You may qualify for a percentage of a store credit if the product is brought back and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined to not meet our standards. Cakes/Treats must be brought back to us within a timely manner, preferably within 24 hours of delivery - please call or email us promptly to let us know of the issue. Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Beauty and the Treats LLC. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes/treats that have already been completely eaten. *Store credit percent are based on how quickly the cake/treats is returned, how much has been consumed, and what we determine the quality to be. Store credits of any kind will not be issued to customers who do not contact us within 48 hours.
· Any orders that are not signed for at the delivery location given at the time stated when order was placed will NOT be refunded. Staff will courtesy wait 15 additional minutes at delivery location but if there is no one there to sign for delivery that will conclude in void in contract and NO refund will be provided.
The following scenario is the only instance when we will provide a refund:
· If upon delivery the cake/treats does not meet your expectations, we will give you a refund (minus 25% handling/cancellation fee). For weddings, if you are not present for the delivery we must be notified within 6 hours after the delivery is made. This refund will be given as a store credit (no cash/money refunds will be given) NOTE: If we give you a refund, you CANNOT keep the cake/treats. You can only get the refund if you refuse to “accept” the cake/treats. We will NOT negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a “take it, or leave it” policy. We are not responsible for any expense you may incur for replacing our cake/treats.
***We do not give refunds under any other circumstances. Refunds are only given within 7 days.
Guarantee / Disclaimer:
We always put in our best efforts to make sure that your order is decorated to the specification on your written order form. If for some reason something is not decorated correctly as stated on your order, we can usually make necessary changes right away.
Every order is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, we make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake/treat decorators.
Please note that creating your order always requires a lot of details and information to avoid any possible errors. If you are trying to order a highly decorated cake/treats over the phone, you should provide us with a sketch or picture (by email). Please note that we cannot read your mind and there are a lot of chances that the design of your cake/treats will be different than what you are expecting if not enough information is provided. We will do our best to follow up with the appropriate amount of questions but assumptions will be made. We do not take responsibility if the color of the decoration is a different shade than you had in mind.
Beauty and the Treats LLC is not responsible for any damage done to the product after it has been delivered and staff has left delivery premises. The client assumes full responsibility arranging for the caterer/servers to cut, serve, and remove all existing supports inside of the cake/treats. All cake/treats supports used are made of non-toxic products. Beauty and the Treats LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur due to failure to remove the necessary supports. Beauty and the Treats LLC is not responsible for any damage the product may suffer due to the environmental conditions in which the cake or desserts are stored or displayed (location, temperature, weather, etc). An extended period without refrigeration will deteriorate the cake/treats as well as the decorations.
All orders are subject to these policies listed above.